What is co-managed IT services?
With co-managed IT, outside experts supplement your own staff in an arrangement that is closer to a partnership than an outsourcing arrangement. It is a shared-responsibility model in which your internal IT staff work closely with external staff to ensure that services precisely meet your technical and operational requirements. This allows you to boost staffing levels cost-effectively.
What is the difference between managed services and outsourcing?
IT outsourcing tasks to a qualified managed services provider, such as Reliable Networks, that is cost-effective and gains access to IT expertise. For those who wish to maintain more control over the IT environment, Reliable Networks can also provide co-managed IT services — a hybrid approach in which our experts supplement your own staff. It is a strategic partnership in which your internal IT staff direct our staff to ensure that services are customized to meet your technical and operational requirements.
Outsourced IT and co-managed IT both provide a cost-efficient way to gain the manpower and expertise needed to keep pace with the evolving technology landscape, and provide you with the best IT Solutions to secure your company.
Virtual CIO Services (vCIO)
Reliable Networks can function as your virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) by helping you align technology with your business. Our services include:
- Technology roadmap development and review
- Ongoing IT planning and budgets
- Technology & business risk assessment
- Technology planning & deployment
- Vendor management
- IT expertise and leadership
Managed IT Services
Cover all the bases with Proactive IT, Preventative IT and Responsive IT, inclusive of:
- Application and operating system patch management
- Remote monitoring and management of desktops and servers
- Cybersecurity essentials, endpoint protection, employee security awareness training
- Backup and disaster recovery for your critical systems